Recipe Wednesday: Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
- Ready In
Note: The dough has to rise for 8 hours or so, so this should be done the night before you intend to cook them.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan, and sprinkle the pecans into the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the thawed bread dough in half, and cut each half into 8 pieces. Roll the 16 dough pieces into balls, and place them into the pan on top of the nuts.
- Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together in a bowl, and set aside. Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding mix over the rolls, then sprinkle on the cinnamon. Pour the butter mixture over the rolls, cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap, refrigerate, and let the rolls rise for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic wrap from the pan, and bake the rolls for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Sounds delicious and exciting! If you try them let me know!
Elizabeth is a work at home Mother of a sweet and beautiful daughter. She is a wife of seven years and a blogger for some time now. When she isn't spending time with her "Livvybug" she is looking for new review opportunities and writing or singing along to classic rock and pop music!
Post a Comment