Recipe Wednesday: Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
Note: The dough has to rise for 8 hours or so, so this should be done the night before you intend to cook them.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Sounds delicious and exciting! If you try them let me know!
Elizabeth is a work at home Mother of a sweet and beautiful daughter. She is a wife of seven years and a blogger for some time now. When she isn't spending time with her "Livvybug" she is looking for new review opportunities and writing or singing along to classic rock and pop music!