Recipe Wednesday: Five Minute Fudge!
Delicious, Decadent, Quick and Easy to Make! Take a look on how to make delicious 5 minute fudge!
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 9 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Heat chocolate and butterscotch chips along with the sweetened condensed milk together over low heat.
- Stir until fully melted and smooth. Velvety!
- Stir in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Pour into the prepared pan making sure the top is smoothed out, and chill covered in the refrigerator.
- Slice and serve when fully cooled and you have some delicious, amazing fudge!
A Couple of Sweet Notes:
- If you’re adding nuts, make sure to add them before removing the mixture from the heat. It will set up quickly once removed and you don't want the nuts to just fall off.
- Any type of chip can be substituted for the butterscotch. Some suggestions: peanut butter, mint, a different depth of chocolate flavor, or even those delicious peppermint ones from Toll House!
Elizabeth is a wife to her wonderful husband, a work at home mother to her beautiful little girl and a blogger for some time now. When she isn't spending time with her "Livvybug", or laughing with her husband, she is looking for new review opportunities and writing or singing along to classic rock and pop music!