Recipe Wednesday: Bats and Cobwebs!
How about a tasty lunch or really amazing dinner recipe that is Halloween themed? I love italian food so this is right up my alley!
- Ready In
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the bow tie pasta and return to a boil. Boil pasta, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir cooked pasta and half of the mozzarella cheese into the sauce; toss to combine. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sounds delicious and exciting! If you make it, take a picture and show us!
Elizabeth is a work at home Mother of a sweet and beautiful daughter. She is a wife of seven years and a blogger for some time now. When she isn't spending time with her "Livvybug" she is looking for new review opportunities and writing or singing along to classic rock and pop music!
Post a Comment