Recipe Wednesday: Bats and Cobwebs!
How about a tasty lunch or really amazing dinner recipe that is Halloween themed? I love italian food so this is right up my alley!
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Sounds delicious and exciting! If you make it, take a picture and show us!
Elizabeth is a work at home Mother of a sweet and beautiful daughter. She is a wife of seven years and a blogger for some time now. When she isn't spending time with her "Livvybug" she is looking for new review opportunities and writing or singing along to classic rock and pop music!